Huawei Y9s began receiving the stable EMUI 12 update in North America. The latest software update brings firmware version EMUI 18.104.22.168 and the package size is 3.30GB. The all-new EMUI 12 update brings several new features including an intuitive interface, a cross-device control panel, and various useful features.
How to update Huawei Y9s?
Via Settings: Settings -> System -> Software update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES ->Download and install.
Via Support: Support app ->Services Tab ->Update -> CHECK FOR UPDATES -> Download and install.
Huawei Y9S Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.59-inch FHD+
- Processor: Kirin 710F
- RAM: 6GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- OS: EMUI 9.1 (Upgradable)
- Rear Camera: Triple rear camera consisting a 48MP (F/1.8) Main camera + 8MP (f/2.4) Ultra Wide Angle camera + 2MP (f/2.4) Depth Camera
- Front Camera: 16MP (f/2.2) Pop-up selfie camera
- Battery: 4000mAh battery
- Other: USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, and Google Mobile Services.
Other features of these smartphones include a side fingerprint scanner, GPU Turbo 3.0, and more. The phone includes two color options Breathing Crystal and Midnight Black.
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.