According to the well-known Weibo tipster, Chang’an Digital Jun, Huawei will hold a new press conference on May 19 and June 2nd, 2021. Let’s check the schedule below.
- Huawei children’s watch 4X new model – May 19, 2021
- Huawei body fat scale 3 Pro – May 19, 2021
- Huawei’s new laptop – May 19, 2021
- Huawei MatePad Pro 2 tablet – June 2, 2021
- Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro – June 2, 2021
Huawei MateBook 16 is expected to be released on May 19. This device is equipped with a 16-inch 3:2 large screen and is also expected to be equipped with NVIDIA’s unreleased RTX 3050 graphics card. In addition, the Huawei MateView display may also be released on May 19.
Huawei MatePad Pro 2 is scheduled for June 2. Recently, the Huawei MatePad Pro 2 certification details cleared it will be the first Huawei device to pre-installed with the HarmonyOS system, equipped with a Kirin 9000 processor, and adopts a 12.2-inch/12.6-inch large screen.