This year Huawei brought its new Mate 40 Series smartphone in the month of October 2020, once the devices are listed online it sold out immediately. Now, according to the digital blogger (Ark – Weibo), rumors of discontinuing the production of Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ is denied by Bruce Lee, Vice President of Huawei’s CBG Product Line.
Bruce said don’t believe in rumors because it’s too early to stop the production of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ or any other Mate 40 device. Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ is equipped with Kirin 9000 chip, an eight-core design, including a 3.13GHz A77 core, three 2.54GHz A77 cores, four 2.04GHz A55 small cores, 24-core Mali-G78 GPU, using a 6.76-inch 88 Ultra-curve + dual-hole type full screen, support 90Hz high refresh rate.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro+ Key Specifications:
- Display: 6.76 inches, OLED
- Size: 162.9 mm x 75.5 mm x 8.8 mm
- RAM: 12 GB RAM
- Storge: 256 GB
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 9000
- OS: EMUI 11.0 (Based on Android 10)
- Front Camera: 13 MP Ultra Vision Selfie Camera (Wide Angle, f/2.4) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Rear Camera: 50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 20 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/2.4 aperture) + 12 MP Telephoto Camera (3x Optical Zoom, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP SuperZoom Camera (10x Optical Zoom, f/4.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera, support AF
- Battery: 4400 mAh.