Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus users are now getting a new software update in Europe based on EMUI 11. The latest firmware update for P40 Pro and P40 Pro+ rolling out with build numbers ELS-NX9 18.104.22.168 and ELS-N39 22.214.171.124 respectively. Check the full changelog below.
Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus EMUI 126.96.36.199/223 Changelog:
List of Changes
This update improves system stability in certain scenarios.
Improves system stability in certain scenarios.
Adds the Huawei apps folder to the home screen to keep you up to date on popular apps. Adds quick download shortcuts for the following apps: Books, Petal Maps, Game Center, Link Now, and Celia-Keyboard. The apps can be downloaded by tapping the shortcuts. (Note: If the setting for Auto-update of apps in AppGallery is set to On or Wi-Fi only, app updates will be downloaded and installed automatically when the network connection is good.)
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor