Huawei P40 series is already a part of the Harmony OS testing. Huawei has recently stated that in the first batch of Hongmeng (Harmony) OS 2.0 update the Mate X2, Mate 40 series, and P40 series will be a part. Now, according to the information, Huawei has started rolling out the April 2021 security update for the P40 Pro users in Poland and it comes with software version EMUI 220.127.116.11.
HUAWEI P40 PRO EMUI 18.104.22.168 CHANGELOG:
List of changes
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in April 2021 for improved system security.
The April 2021 security patch includes 17 High levels and 69 Medium levels of CVE’s.
How to download the latest EMUI 11 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Thanks, Reno Vigo for tip.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we recommend that you back up any important data before updating.
- Some third party apps that are not compatible with EMUI 11 may function incorrectly after the update. It is recommended that you update these apps to their latest versions in-app store.
- Your home screen layout may be rearranged slightly.
- If you face any error and issues during the update, please call Huawei customer service.