Huawei has officially listed the Nova 9 Phone in Vienna. The company introduced the new Huawei Watch GT 3 and HUAWEI FreeBuds Lipstick, as well as its new smartphone that will delight photography and stylish design enthusiasts.
Derek Yu, Head of HUAWEI Consumer Electronics Group Middle East Europe, Scandinavia, and Canada, presented the company’s latest business results. According to estimates, the good results HUAWEI achieved in 2020 are expected to be repeated this year. To date, the company has generated revenue of CNY 320.4 billion, net profit margin of 9.8 percent, and consumer business income of CNY 135.7 billion.
Huawei dedicates more than 10 percent of its sales revenue each year to research and development. In the last ten years, the company has exceeded CNY 720,000 million. Continuous growth also guarantees a strong market position.
According to the Fortune 500 list, Huawei ranked 44th in August 2021, an increase of 5 points compared to 2020. The company is also constantly developing its physical store network.
Huawei HMS Milestone: Over 5.1 Million Developers Now Registered with HMS
According to the information, the HMS ecosystem has seen rapid growth globally, with more than 165,000 applications integrated with HMS Core, Huawei’s proprietary operating platform (based on June 30, 2021 figures).
AppGallery is now firmly established as the world’s third-largest app store with 560 million monthly active users worldwide, with a total of 384.4 billion apps downloaded in 2020. In 2020, the number of apps available on AppGallery outside of China was more than 10x in 2019.
Huawei Nova 9 Specifications:
- Length: 160mm
- Width: 73.7mm
- Thickness: 7.77mm
- Size: 6.57 inch
- Color: 1.07 billion colors, P3 wide color gamut
- Type: OLED, up to 120 Hz refresh rate, 300 Hz touch sampling rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2340 x 1080 pixels
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 4G
- CPU: Eight cores, 4 x Cortex-A78@2.42GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55@1.8GHz
- GPU: Adreno™ 642L
- OS: HarmonyOS 2
- RAM & Memory: 8 GB RAM + 128/256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera: 50 million pixel high-definition camera (f/1.9 aperture)+8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle camera (f/2.2 aperture)+2 million pixel depth-of-field camera (f/2.4 aperture)+2 million pixel macro camera (f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 32 million pixel portrait camera (f/2.0 aperture)
- Battery: 4300 mAh (typical value)
- Network: 4G, 3G, 2G
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, support Bluetooth low energy, support SBC, AAC, support LDAC high-definition audio
- Sensor: Gravity sensor, In-screen fingerprint, Gyro, compass, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor
Huawei Watch GT 3 – Fits Your Style
Huawei has expanded its smartwatch product range with two new models of the HUAWEI Watch GT 3. Available in two sizes, 46mm and 42mm, the Watch GT 3 watches combine timeless elegance and cutting-edge technology. Both devices are crafted from cutting-edge materials with a unique classic design that can be easily customized to suit the wearer’s personal style by changing the straps. Both versions of the HUAWEI Watch GT 3 offer over 100 workout modes, have a built-in workout planner, advanced location tracking to track runs accurately, and a new 5th generation heart rate tracking.
In addition, HUAWEI Watch GT 3 is equipped with enhanced all-day SpO2 monitoring, sleep monitoring, Bluetooth calling and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. Huawei Watch GT 3 is equipped with powerful batteries that last up to 14 days on a 46mm watch and 7 days on a 42mm watch to be a reliable and highly efficient daily assistant.
FreeBuds Lipstick – The Beauty of Sound
FreeBuds Lipstick took its place among the products introduced by HUAWEI at the Vienna event. The new device has a lipstick-like case made of high-grade stainless steel with a dazzling glossy finish. Inside the case are elegant, ultra-light in-ear earphones in vibrant red that guarantee wearing comfort.