At HDC 2020 (Huawei Developer Conference 2020) Huawei has officially launched HarmonyOS 2.0. It enables voice interaction through cross-device collaboration, large and small screen interaction, fast network distribution, adaptive UX, and visual and new AI. According to the source the models for the first phase distribution have been announced. Here are the eligible devices for HarmonyOS rollout first phase.
Eligible Huawei Smartphones that can be Upgraded to HarmonyOS:
- P40 series (P40 lite / P40 / P40 Pro)
- P30 series (P30 / P30 Pro)
- Mate 40 Pro
- Mate 30 Pro
- Mate 20 Pro
- Mate Xs
Eligible Huawei Smart Watches that can be Upgraded to HarmonyOS:
- Watch GT 2 series (GT2/e/Pro)
Eligible Huawei Tablet Models That Can Be Upgraded to HarmonyOS:
- MatePad Pro
The above list is not officially confirmed but we will soon get relevant information so stay tuned with us.
OpenHarmonyOS 2.0 Roadmap:
- Current Harmony OS support 128KB – 128MB RAM Phone
- In April 2021, Harmony OS support 128MB – 4GB RAM phone
- In October 2021, Harmony OS supposed all 4GB+ RAM Phone.