Huawei officially announced the latest EMUI 10 version EMUI 10.0 2020 schedule at the starting this year. The company has also announced update plans for February and March 2020. Let’s check the complete list of Huawei and Honor devices that are compatible with EMUI 10.0 version.
The EMUI 10 upgrade plan for February and March supported models are Nova 5, Nova 5i Pro, Nova 5z, and Honor 20, the models that are scheduled to be launched in early March 2020 are Nova 5i, Huawei Enjoy 10S, and Honor 20 Youth Edition.
Huawei and Honor EMUI 10.0 2020 update list:
- Huawei Mate 30 (EMUI 10.0.0.182)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.195/196/201, Philippines/UK EMUI 10.0.0.191, Germany EMUI 10.0.0.193)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (EMUI 10.0.0.203)
- Huawei Nova 6 5G (EMUI 10.0.1.135)
- Huawei Nova 6 (EMUI 10.0.1.160, China 10.0.1.130)
- Huawei Nova 6 SE (EMUI 10.0.1.160, China 10.0.1.130)
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.103)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.180)
- Huawei P Smart 2019 (EMUI 10.0.0.132, EMUI 10.0.0.157, EMUI 10.0.0.166)
- Huawei Mate 20 Lite (Global EMUI 10.0.0.170, Serbia/Netherlands EMUI 10.0.0.172)
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.143)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.185, Canada 10.0.0.185, Germany/Australia 10.0.0.180, UK EMUI 10.0.0.180, Orange Romania EMUI 10.0.0.181)
- Huawei Mate 20 X 5G (EMUI 10.0.0.187)
- Huawei Nova 5 (Currently Delayed)
- Huawei Nova 5i (Beta Started)
- Huawei Nova 5 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.152/153)
- Huawei Nova 5T (EMUI 10.0.0.184, EMUI 10.0.0.186)
- Huawei P20, P20 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.156 )
- Huawei P30, P30 Pro (EMUI 10.0.0.178, UK EMUI 10.0.0.178, Australia EMUI 10.0.0.178)
- Huawei P30 Lite (EMUI 10.0.0.158, Germany & Switzerland EMUI 10.0.0.158)
- Honor 10 Lite (EMUI 10.0.0.159, Serbia/Germany EMUI 10.0.0.166, EMUI 10.0.0.171)
- Honor 9X (EMUI 10.0.1.118)
- Honor 20S (Currently Delayed)
- Honor 20i AAPE (EMUI 10.0.0.153)
- Honor 8X (Netherlands/India/Indonesia/UK/Pakistan EMUI 10.0.0.175)
- Honor 10 & Honor View 10 (EMUI 10.0.0.152)
- Honor V20 (EMUI 10.0.0.189)
- Honor 10 Youth Edition (EMUI 10.0.0.151)
- Huawei MediaPad M6 (EMUI 10.0.0.200)
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei MatePad Pro (EMUI 10.0.1.151)
- Huawei Mate 10 & Honor V10 (Beta Starts)
Quick Search Links:
- Huawei Mate 20 Series
- Huawei Mate 30 series
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Nova series
- Huawei P20 series
- Huawei P30 series
- Honor 8X
- Honor 9X
- Honor 10
- Honor 10 Lite
- Honor V20
- Huawei P Smart 2019
- Huawei Mate X
- Huawei MediaPad M6
Huawei EMUI 10.0 Changelogs:
EMUI 10.0 was designed for an even more optimized and better user experience. Users have a completely new, optimally coordinated user interface available for smooth and intuitive user experience. The improved data protection also ensures safer use.
User interface: Detailed and unique.
layout in a magazine-style for a comfortable and authentic reading experience.
Subtle gray tones for an eye-friendly and comfortable viewing experience.
Dynamic, natural animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios
Performance: Stable and smooth.
Improved system operation and increased system stability when gaming.
Increased connection and cloning speed.
Security: Increased data security and improved data protection.
Formally tested microkernel
Uses the microkernel design developed by Huawei, certification as the safest operating system kernel for commercial use.
Increased security when connecting to other Huawei devices and when transferring files between and storing data on other Huawei devices.
Support for app sandboxing functions for standardized app authorization management and increased data security and improved data protection.
HOW TO UPDATE EMUI 10.0?
Learn how to download EMUI 10.0 in your Huawei and Honor devices, Firstly check if you haven’t received a notification yet, check for the OTA update in Settings manually, just tap on the Setting option in your smartphone, Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
You can also update using the HiCare app. Open the app, go to HiCare app> Services>Update> Check for Updates> Download & Install. (Get the latest version of the HiCare app).
Note: If you received the latest EMUI 10 update on any smartphone, you can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs, We will display your name with the country in our articles.