The Honor 30 lineup of devices will be unveiled in China on April 15, 2020. Take a look at what we know about the Honor 30 series of smartphones so far. The Honor 30 series will feature 5G enabled chipsets the Kirin 990 5G, Kirin 985 and the mid-range Kirin 820.
Earlier, the company has officially announced that the Honor 30 series will be equipped with a 40W fast charge.
The Honor 30 Pro will have a 50MP rear camera, Kirin 990 5G. The Honor 30 will use the 985 chip, which has a similar CPU configuration but runs at lower clock speeds. The two phones will share a 6.57” AMOLED display (1080p+ resolution) and a 3,900mAh battery.
Here’s the leaked Honor 30 series promotional (promo) video:
Honor 30 Series Latest News:
- Honor 30 series to launch with 40W fast charging
- Honor 30 series leak shows Honor 30 Pro Plus variant and Histen dual speakers
- Honor 30 series back images leaked
- Honor 30 and 30 Pro 5G Super Zoom Moon images leaked
- Honor 30 series appears on TENAA with full specifications
- Honor 30 to launch with 60HZ LCD and Pro with 90HZ OLED
- Huawei Kirin 985 to launch with Honor 30 series; largest image sensor
- Honor 30 Pro leaked HD render shows 50MP Sony IMX700 camera