The Honor Band 5i is a regular fitness tracker that includes a 2.43-inch colored touchscreen display. It has a built-in USB connector, downloadable clock faces, 9 different fitness modes and more. Honor Band 5i’s SpO2 Monitor tracks oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream so you can assess how your body is adapting during workouts or at high altitudes.
The fitness tracker comes with a 910mAh battery and the usual Bluetooth connectivity option. There is support for nine sports modes and water resistance. There is even a heart rate monitor and Trusleep feature. Let’s check below how to add or change new watch faces in Honor Band 5i.
How to add new watch faces in Honor Band 5i:
1. Install Health App (Get the latest version).
2. Now in your phone Open Health app >go-to settings-> account-> add account. Select Huawei ID or Huawei app. Now login with your Huwaei ID.
3. For adding your band in Huawei Health app > select Device> Add > Honor Band 5i.
4. After adding Honor Band 5i, you’ll get an option to install watch faces.
5. Click on the Install button. It’ll be installed automatically. Some watch faces are given below.