Zhao Ming, President of Honor, recently said in an interview with a Chinese media representative that Huawei Mobiles Services (HMS) will be the preferred consumer ecosystem in the global market in the future.
George Zhao said it would take a year or even less to become popular compared to the several years of development that other smartphone manufacturers have invested.
Talking about the competitor such as Google Mobile Services (GMS), he says the global development of HMS will require some effort, and both Huawei and Honor will work together to accomplish the task.
Huawei Mobile Service (HMS) encompasses Huawei’s chip, device and cloud capabilities, including a full portfolio of HMS core services and associated IDE tool platforms for development and testing, as well as key applications for Huawei devices.
Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) Apps:
- Huawei AppGallery
- Huawei Assistant
- Huawei Browser
- Huawei Cloud
- Huawei Wallet
- Huawei Video
- Huawei Music
- Huawei Reader.
Let’s explore more about it, Share your thoughts, Opinion in our FORUM – Join Now!
- Huawei establishes new department for HMS
- Huawei HMS video service starts as beta
- Download Huawei HMS Smart Test APK
- Turkcell plans to sell 1 million Huawei HMS phones
- Huawei will invest $10 million in Russia to support HMS
- Huawei launched HMS Core 4.0 worldwide