Huawei has officially confirmed that the Consumer BG has established a new department called Global Ecological Development Department for the Huawei’s HMS ecological construction.
Following the Entity list last year, Huawei’s mobile phone products cannot be pre-installed with Google’s GMS service, which has affected sales in overseas markets. Regarding this matter the company has made a huge plan to remain in the top. The company has set up its own Hongmeng OS work, to re-promote another completely different mobile OS in overseas markets.
In starting this year, Huawei released HMS Core 4.0 worldwide. The Huawei Mobile Services includes a complete set of open HMS Apps and HMS Core, HMS Capabilities, HMS Connect, and corresponding IDE tools for development and testing.
Among them, HMS Apps include core applications consisting of Huawei Cloud Space, Huawei Smart Assistant, Huawei App Market, Huawei Wallet, Huawei Video, Huawei Music, Huawei Reading, Huawei Themes and Living Services.
Huawei currently has more than 1.3 million registered developers worldwide, and the number of applications accessing HMS Core worldwide exceeds 55,000.
Huawei Mobile Services Latest News:
- Honor V30 series with HMS launching next week in Europe
- Huawei HMS video service starts as beta
- Download Huawei HMS Smart Test APK
- Turkcell plans to sell 1 million Huawei HMS phones
- Huawei will invest $10 million in Russia to support HMS
- Huawei HMS Core covers 600 million users
- Huawei launched HMS Core 4.0 worldwide
- Huawei HMS Core Scan Kit