The February 2021 security patch includes 2 Critical, 26 High levels, and 77 Medium levels of CVE’s. The Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) system tracks publicly known security vulnerabilities and exposures in publicly released software packages. Check the changelog below.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 126.96.36.199 Changelog:
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in February 2021 for improved system security.
Notes on updating:
1. Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
2. If problems occur during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Mate Xs sports a 6.7-inch OLED display having a screen resolution of 1,148 x 2,480 pixels and a sharp pixel density of 408 PPI. The optics of the smartphone comes with a 48MP, 16MP and 8MP rear camera that can click awesome pictures.
Huawei Mate Xs is based on the HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G chipset octa-core (2.86 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 2.36 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.95 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor. It is coupled with a Mali-G76 MP16 GPU and an 8GB RAM, which handles gaming, multitasking and graphical performance. Huawei Mate Xs is equipped with a Li-ion 5,000mAh capacity battery that gets Super Charging technology to fill it in no time.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications:
- Display: Unfolded 8-inches, Folded – 6.6-inches Front, 6.38 inches Back
- Processor: Kirin 990 5G
- OS: EMUI 10 (Android 10)
- 8 GB RAM + 512 GB ROM storage
- SuperSensing Cine Camera 40 MP (Cine Camera, f/1.8 aperture) + 40 MP (SuperSensing Camera, f/1.6 aperture, OIS) + 8 MP (Telephoto Camera, f/2.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP, f/2.0 aperture (front camera)
- WLAN (802.11a), Bluetooth (5.1), USB (Type-C), Earjack (Type-C)
- 4500 mAh (65W – Huawei superCharge, Wireless Supercharge 27W)
- Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall sensor, Barometer, Infrared sensor, color temperature sensor
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.