According to the well-known Weibo tipster Changan Digital Jun, Huawei may launch a new smartphone with model number FRL-AN00a soon.
The leaked images show it uses an Oreo-shaped cutout camera (Three Camera’s) design at the back and it will have Kirin 820 chipset, 8GB RAM with 128GB internal storage, pop-up camera and side fingerprint.
In this fall Huawei may launch the Mate 40 Series along with EMUI 11 and Mate Watch.
- Huawei Wang Chenglu: EMUI 11 will launch in Q3 2020
- Huawei 66W charger passes 3C certification, Mate 40 series may adopt it
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate Watch running Hongmeng OS may launch with Mate 40 series
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro concept renders based on ring-shaped touch screen
- Honor 40 Series naming leaked, Honor 30 series to add one more model called 30N