Huawei Maimang 8, Maimang 9 and Enjoy 9S smartphone users are now able to download the latest March 2021 security patch update based on EMUI 10/EMUI 10.1. Check the latest software version and adapted models.
Huawei Maimang 8, Maimang 9 and Enjoy 9S March 2021 EMUI patch details:
List of Changes
This update improves system security using Android security patches.
Integrates Google security patches released in March 2021 for improved system security.
- Huawei Enjoy 9S: POT-AL00a and POT-TL00a
- Huawei Maimang 8: POT-AL00 and POT-AL10
- Huawei Maimang 9: TNN-AN00
- Huawei Enjoy 9S: 10.0.0.178→10.0.0.179
- Huawei Maimang 8:10.0.0.178→10.0.0.179
- Huawei Maimang 9: 10.1.1.205 → 10.1.1.208
Huawei Maimang 9 5G Specifications:
- Model: TNN-AN00
- Display: 6.8-inch FHD+, HDR 10, LCD
- Measures: 170 mm (length) * 78.5 mm (width) * 8.9 mm (thickness)
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 128GB
- Rear Camera: Triple (64 MP main camera, f/1.89 + 8 MP ultra-wide-angle, f/2.2 + 2 MP depth of field, f/2.4 aperture)
- Front Camera: 16MP f/2.0
- Processor: Dimensity 800 5G
- OS: EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
- Battery: 4300mAh, 22.5W fast charging
- Colors: Midnight Black, Sakura Pink & Qijing Forest
- Other: Side fingerprint, EROFs, Bands (n1,n38,n41,n77,n78,n79)
Huawei Maimang 8 Specifications:
Huawei Maimang 8 is powered by Huawei HiSilicon KIRIN 710 chipset and pack with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage. The expandable is storage is upto 512GB. It runs on Android 9.0 Pie with EMUI 9 operating system (upgradable to EMUI 10).
The screen size is 6.21 inches FHD+ IPS Display (1080 x 2340 pixels), 19.5:9 Ratio. The smartphone is fueled with 3400 mAh, Li-Polymer battery capacity
The smartphone comes in Midnight Black and Sapphire Blue colors. The dimension of the smartphone is 73.4 x 155.2 x 7.95 mm and it weighs 160 Grams (with Battery).
Note: If you have received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone, you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
How to download?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.