Huawei has officially released the list of 12 models of Honor devices that are eligible for the HarmonyOS 2 closed beta recruitment activity. The company says that nearly 100 Huawei devices are set to receive the HarmonyOS 2 upgrade in China, including the Mate 40 series, Mate 30 series, P40 series, Mate X2, and last year’s MatePad Pro series.
Now, let’s get back to the title, the Honor X10 Max smartphone users are now grabbing the May 2021 security patch update with the latest software version 188.8.131.52 and it includes 3 critical, 10 high, and 4 medium levels of CVE for improved system security.
HONOR X10 MAX MAGIC UI 184.108.40.206 CHANGELOG:
Version Update: 220.127.116.11—18.104.22.168
Incorporate the May 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the smartphone.
How to update the Honor X10 Series?
Go to Settings -> ‘System & updates’ -> ‘Software update’ -> ‘Check for updates’ -> ‘Download and install’.
You can also update via Support app. Go to Support App-> Services -> Update > Check for updates. (Get the latest version of the app.)
1. Please make sure that your phone is not ROOT. You can upgrade to version 22.214.171.124 online after receiving the push.
2. The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
3. This upgrade will not delete your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to the PC or the cloud before the upgrade.
4. The system will restart after the update is completed. Please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Honor X10 Max Key Specifications:
- Display: 7.09 inches, 356 PPI, RGBW, HDR 10, DCI -P3
- Processor: MediaTek 800 5G
- Resolution: 2280 x 1080 pixels
- OS: Android 10 (Magic UI 3.1.1)
- Rear Camera: 48 MP + 2MP
- Front Camera: 8 MP
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Storage: 64/128GB
- Battery: 5000mAh, 22.5W
Received update? Send us a screenshot at firstname.lastname@example.org.