Huawei’s new smartphone with model number FRL-AN00a front live image is shared by well-known Weibo tipster Changan Digital Jun. According to the image, the smartphone runs on Android 10/EMUI 10.1 (v10.1.1.79), it has a resolution of 2400*1080, Side fingerprint, and the smartphone is powered by Kirin 820 chipset.
Also, the smartphone will be available in 8GB RAM/128GB internal storage variant and have a motorized Pop-Up camera.
Earlier today, we saw the back image of the upcoming smartphone which uses an Oreo-shaped camera (Three Camera’s) design. Other details are not available yet. Stay tuned for more.
- EMUI 11 will launch in Q3 2020
- Huawei 66W charger passes 3C certification, Mate 40 series may adopt it
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate Watch running Hongmeng OS may launch with Mate 40 series
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro concept renders based on ring-shaped touch screen
- Honor 40 Series naming leaked, Honor 30 series to add one more model called 30N