Dr. Wang Chenglu, Huawei Consumer BG Software Engineering Dept President and AI and All-scenario Intelligence Business Unit Director, delivered a speech themed Connecting to a Simpler Life at the TEDxHouHai event and said that, HarmonyOS enables various intelligent devices to connect and collaborate in one language. HarmonyOS will allow more devices to connect and collaborate with each other than ever before, delivering a seamless, user-friendly experience across all devices.
According to his official statement, Harmony/Hongmeng OS is also driving the intelligent upgrade of hardware manufacturers, and attracting more traffic to intelligent devices other than mobile phones. These actions are driving the intelligent and digital transformation of industries.
Dr. Wang said that Huawei aims to have HarmonyOS run on 300 million devices this year, and looks forward to working with industry partners to create a robust ecosystem around HarmonyOS. This will help more people realize their dreams through technology and bring consumers a simpler and better life.
- Honor 9X spotted running Harmony OS 2.0 beta 3.0
- Several Huawei smartphones will be upgraded to Hongmeng (Harmony) OS before June 2021
- Harmony OS (Hongmeng): April 2021 is on track to become history of Huawei [April 05, 2021]
- HarmonyOS latest beta shows this powerful content sharing feature [April 04, 2021]
- Huawei HarmonyOS Beta 3.0 is now rolling out, Check the changelog [April 01, 2021]