Honor has started upgrading its devices to Huawei’s HarmonyOS 2.0 beta testing and for now, there are two devices that already up – Honor 9X series and the Honor 30 series. Soon we will see more devices on the list. Let’s get back to the title, Honor 20 series which is recently upgraded with the March 2021 security patch in the global market now also getting in mainland China.
Honor 20 and Honor 20 Pro March 2021 security patch update in China is rolling out with software version 18.104.22.168 (Magic UI 4). Check the changelog below.
HONOR 20 SERIES MARCH 2021 SECURITY PATCH DETAILS [CN]:
Honor 20 YAL-AL00
Honor 20 YAL-TL00
Honor 20 Pro YAL-AL10
- [Security] Incorporate the March 2021 security patch to enhance the security of the mobile phone system.
- Optimizes call and sound experience.
- This update adds a new smart message setting item. After it is turned on, it can intelligently identify the content of the text message and provide you with more convenient services.
- Add a quick download icon for the Link Now, Education Center, Honor Mall, and more.
This security update includes the CVE announced in the March 2021 Android security bulletin. It includes 2 Critical, 13 High levels, and 131 Medium levels.
Honor 20 Key Highlights:
- 6 GB RAM | 128 GB ROM
- 15.9 cm (6.26 inch) Display
- 48MP + 2MP + 16MP Rear Camera| 32MP Front Camera
- 3750 mAh Battery
- HiSilicon Kirin 980 Processor
How to download Magic UI 4.0 update?
Download from your system settings option: Tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates and Download it!
Download from Support App: Go to Support app > Services ->Update > Check for updates.
Note: Once you receive the latest EMUI updates, you can send us a tip with a screenshot/changelog/country name/version at firstname.lastname@example.org