At HDC 2020 (HDC Together) event, Dr. Wang Chenglu, President of Huawei Consumer BG Software Engineering Department, introduced EMUI 11. Just after Huawei annouceent on EMUI 11 beta devices the Honor also introuced that the Honor 30 series and Honor V30 series will be the first smartphones to get Magic UI 4.0/EMUI 11 update.
Honor 30 series and V30 series will get Magic UI 4.0 beta update in the middle of this month (September 2020). Magic UI 4.0 is EMUI11, which means that you will be given priority to get Harmony OS 2.0 next year.
Huawei EMUI 11 comes with new UI, Multi-Screen Collaboration, Video Improvement, Security, Platform wide translation and more. Here’s the list of EMUI 11/Magic UI 4.0 eligible devices.
EMUI 11/Magic UI 4.0 Beta Eligible Devices (First batch/phase):
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro+
- Huawei Mate 30 (4G)
- Huawei Mate 30 (5G)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (4G)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro (5G)
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei MatePad Pro
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G
- Honor 30
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 30 Pro+
- Honor V30
- Honor V30 Pro
More devices will be added in the next batch/phase.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 officially launched and it will be available for tablets and smartphones
- Huawei EMUI 11 Beta: Huawei P30 Series, Mate 30 Series and MatePad Pro will get first feature update
- HDC 2020: Huawei EMUI 11 is based on Human Factor
- HDC 2020: HarmonyOS/HongmengOS smartphone to launch in early 2021