According to the information, Huawei Enjoy 10e will be released online on March 1. The company also launch the P40 and P40 Pro in the same month. For now, Huawei Enjoy series has three models Enjoy 10, Enjoy 10 Plus, and Enjoy 10S. Now the fourth member of the Enjoy 10 series i.e Enjoys 10e is about to debut.
About the specifications of Huawei Enjoy 10e, it will come with a 6.3-inch waterdrop screen, MediaTek Helio P35 chip, 4GB memory + 64GB storage (also 128GB version), and battery capacity will be 5000mAh.
Huawei Enjoy 10e may adopt the SuperSound audio solution, which will be more powerful in terms of the quality of the smartphone, which users required a much. The Huawei Enjoy 10e is said to get a starting price of 1000 yuan, the price details are not official but we will see once we receive official information.
- Huawei Chip business catching up with Apple?
- [3C Certificate] Huawei P40 series ANA-AN00, TN00 and ELS-TL00
- JD Mall: Huawei Mate Xs 5G sale starts from March 5th
- Huawei testing Multi-Screen Collaboration in other brands
- Huawei decides first European 5G factory in France
- Huawei Hongmeng OS coming on Chery S61 car
- FCC started collecting data on Huawei use in US networks
- Huawei AppGallery: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp will be available soon