April 2021 is the historical month for Huawei devices because the selected devices going to be a part of the company’s own Harmony OS 2.0. On the first batch, Huawei will first open the internal beta on Huawei Mate X2, Mate 40, and P40 series devices.
Now, the screenshot shared by the user reveals the Huawei HiSuite app that now identifying the Huawei P40 Pro device (ELS-AN00) with HarmonyOS 2.0 kernel. Aside from the P40 Pro, the Huawei P30 also spotted recently with the HarmonyOS kernel.
Huawei P40 Pro has been recently upgraded with the March 2021 security patch update and it gets the latest software version EMUI 184.108.40.206.
Huawei HiSuite reveals Huawei P40 Pro with Harmony OS 2.0:
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor
Harmony OS Latest News:
- April 2021 EMUI and Harmony OS Update Tracker
- In 2021 100 million devices will experience the HarmonyOS
- HarmonyOS: Enables various intelligent devices to connect and collaborate in one language
- Several Huawei smartphones will be upgraded to Hongmeng (Harmony) OS before June 2021
- Honor 9X spotted running Harmony OS 2.0 beta 3.0
- Harmony OS (Hongmeng): April 2021 is on track to become history of Huawei