According to the Weibo blogger (Mobile Chip Master), Huawei’s Kirin 1020 5nm SoC which will be equipped in the upcoming Mate 40 series is more expensive than the Apple A14, but cheaper than the Apple ARM CPU. The size of the Huawei Kirin 1020 is said to be between the two Apple chips.
The Huawei Mate 40 series (Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Porsche Design, and Mate 40 Pro+) will be the first smartphones with this new processor. Also, the entire Huawei Mate 40 series supports 5G. At the same time, it will have unique features in terms of product performance, system optimization, and Unique design.
Recently, Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked, it shows the device will follow the large curvature waterfall screen and have a slim design and the Huawei Mate 40 Pro will retain the physical volume keys.
Huawei Mate 40 Series Latest News:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro tempered film leaked
- Huawei Mate 40 Series: BOE to supply on-cell OLED
- Huawei Mate 40 series is expected to be released in late September with Kirin 1020 SoC, EMUI 11
- Huawei Mate 40 series to have Waterfall Screen
- Huawei applied for MateStation trademark, could be a dock for Mate 40 phones
- Huawei 66W charger passes 3C certification, Mate 40 series may adopt it
- Huawei Mate 40 series may launch with 90Hz refresh rate display
- Huawei Mate 40 series may have 2 variants and Ultra thin display
- Huawei’s new patent show Mate 40 may get side-touch controls for camera
- Huawei Wang Chenglu: EMUI 11 will launch in Q3 2020