Huawei has registered a trademark application at EUIPO (European Union Intellectual Property Office) and UK IPO for the upcoming MatePod on January 6, 2020.
Huawei MatePod trademark description: ‘headsets; earphones; speakers; computer hardware; tablet; smartphones; handheld digital electronic devices capable of providing access to the internet and for sending, receiving, and failing telephone calls, electronic mail, and other digital data ‘.
In this year, Huawei to launch a bunch of new products, in the list starting with the company’s next flagship smartphones the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro in the first half of the year, and the company will soon announce the Mate Xs.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]