The Northeast Asia Open Source Software Promotion Forum held in Seoul, South Korea. Huawei’s Ark Compiler won the 2019 “Northeast Asia Excellent Open Source Project ” award.
Requirements To Win Northeast Asia Excellent Open Source Project Award: The winners have to be outstanding in terms of openness, innovation, and effectiveness. At present, the Ark compiler adopts the Mulan open source license. At the same time, the Ark compiler supports multiple programming languages. It also supports cross-language, compilation optimization, and a variety of chip platforms.
Huawei claims that the Ark compiler can improve system fluency by 24%, system response speed by 44%, and third-party applications can be up to 60% after recompilation. At the HDC Developers Conference in August this year, Huawei announced that it has partnered with more than 40 top developers to compile and optimize various popular applications.
- Here’s the launch date of Huawei MatePad Pro 5G version: Huawei’s CEO
- Huawei MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14 laptop launched in China
- Huawei MatePad Pro Launched with 10.8-inch punch-hole display, 15W wireless charging
- Huawei P30 Lite users now getting EMUI 10.0 beta program in India
- Huawei Nova 6SE render shows quad-camera setup on the back