Huawei has announced its new smartphones without GMS (Google Mobile Services), many users wondering how the app system will work and how they get the latest apps on the recently purchased smartphones? Providing users a better solution, Huawei is working hard to prepare its HMS (Huawei Mobile Services) very strong to compete with Google Services. Recently, the company has made a £20 million investment plan to encourage British and Irish developers to integrate applications into the “Huawei Mobile Services” ecosystem.
Huawei HMS has now around 400,000 developers within four months and now the milestone reached up to 1.3 million developers.
Huawei at Huawei Virtual launch conference presentation on February 24, 2020, released the new Huawei AppGallery application store, which serves 600 million Huawei end-users in 170+ countries and regions worldwide.
The Huawei AppSearch is available in the phones like Huawei P40 Lite (HMS), Apps that are not yet available in the AppGallery can be searched for and installed directly using the HUAWEI AppSearch.
The top applications will be found on the Huawei AppSearch. If the app can be used without GMS, it is offered as a download.
If the app or service cannot be used without GMS, you will be redirected to the website. For example, YouTube. Here the app itself cannot be used without GMS. However, YouTube can be used directly on the mobile website without any problems.
Download AppSearch from here.
- Huawei Search has been renamed to Petal Search, Check features and more
- Developers of Huawei HMS core can share 90% of the revenue
- Huawei HMS Core getting latest version 126.96.36.1991
- Huawei HMS Core Kit: Everything you need to know
- Huawei HMS Core vs Google GMS Core
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?