Huawei made certain changes in business revenue-sharing policy, the company said the ratio of developers for Huawei HMS Core is now 1: 9, which means that developers can get 90% of the revenue in 2020, and Huawei’s application market platform can only get the remaining 10%.
However, in 2021, Huawei will share advertising with developers at a 2: 8 ratio; in another year, 2022, the ratio will return to 3: 7. Currently, Huawei has more than 1.3 million registered developers worldwide and more than 55,000 applications that access HMS Core.
HMS includes the following Apps and services:
- Huawei AppGallery
- Huawei Browser
- Huawei Mobile Cloud
- Huawei Themes
- Huawei Music
- Huawei Video
- Huawei Reader
- Huawei Assistant & Huawei Search.
Huawei HMS Statistics:
- Around 400,000 developers joined the ecosystem within four months. It now has around 1.3 million developers.
- The AppGallery has more than 450 million active users per month as well as 55,000 apps.
- In spite of the difficulties, Huawei continues to promote HMS in Europe, Russia, the Middle East, and other regions.
- Huawei invested $10 million in Russia to attract local developers.
- The Turkish telecommunications company Turkcell entered into an agreement with Huawei to sell 1 million HMS smartphones.
- Yu Chengdong also announced the $1 billion plan to call developers for HMS core apps development worldwide.
Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) Latest News:
- Huawei HMS Core getting latest version 22.214.171.1241
- Huawei HMS Core Kit: Everything you need to know
- Huawei HMS Core vs Google GMS Core
- What exactly is Huawei Mobile Services (HMS)?
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- Huawei HMS developers count is now 1.3 million
- Huawei HMS will become global leader in future
- Huawei establishes new department for HMS
- Huawei launched HMS Core 4.0 worldwide