Today we are getting interesting news regarding the Hongmeng OS, Huawei officially said the HarmonyOS Developer Day will be held in Shanghai on April 17. HarmonyOS Developer Day is about to present a feast for developers with core technology.
Huawei has announced the HarmonyOS developer agenda including HarmonyOS operating system speech in the era of Internet of Everything, overview of HarmonyOS Codelabs development samples, HarmonyOS meta-service design and development analysis, HarmonyOS development platform and tools, and how to use JS/Java to develop HarmonyOS UI, HarmonyOS component library usage practice, HarmonyOS distributed development example: take you to play with multiple devices, Huawei distributed calendar application development practice, senior developer innovation sharing, etc.
At present, HarmonyOS has attracted more than 20 hardware vendors and 280 application vendors to participate in the ecological construction. In the next step, it is planned to launch the Hongmeng operating system on mobile phones.
April 2021 is the historical month for Huawei devices because the selected devices going to be a part of the company’s own Harmony OS 2.0. On the first batch, Huawei will first open the internal beta on Huawei Mate X2, Mate 40, and P40 series devices.
Harmony OS Latest News:
- Huawei HiSuite reveals Huawei P40 Pro with Harmony OS 2.0
- April 2021 EMUI and Harmony OS Update Tracker
- In 2021 100 million devices will experience the HarmonyOS
- HarmonyOS: Enables various intelligent devices to connect and collaborate in one language
- Several Huawei smartphones will be upgraded to Hongmeng (Harmony) OS before June 2021
- Honor 9X spotted running Harmony OS 2.0 beta 3.0
- Harmony OS (Hongmeng): April 2021 is on track to become history of Huawei