Devices running with the HarmonyOS 2 have completed the 150 million mark and soon will be seeing something about 200 million units. Recently, 135 devices have been upgraded with HarmonyOS 2 stable version and 6 devices are recruited for public testing.
So for the existing users in global markets, when will Hongmeng arrive?
According to media reports, during a recent exchange in Romania, Derek Yu, head of Huawei’s consumer business region, said that global users will upgrade and experience the HarmonyOS system in 2022.
He introduced that HarmonyOS already has more than 100 million users in the Chinese market (Huawei’s latest data is 150 million device upgrades). He said that the HarmonyOS system has achieved positive and satisfactory user responses. After the migration from Android, the overall performance has been improved by 10%.
It is worth mentioning that HarmonyOS 3.0 has also been previewed for developers, and Beta testing is expected to begin in the first quarter of next year.
Huawei HarmonyOS Latest News:
- 135 Huawei devices have received HarmonyOS 2 stable update
- Huawei P50 Pro getting a new HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update
- HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199/218: Huawei Mate 30 Series getting December 2021 security patch update
- These 19 Huawei devices are getting HarmonyOS 2 stable update
- Honor V9 latest HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update fixes dial interface
- Huawei HarmonyOS API Version 7 released
- November 2021 HarmonyOS and EMUI updates