Huawei’s upcoming P series smartphones the Huawei P40 & Huawei P40 Pro will be launch globally online on March 26 (14:00 CET). The P40 series camera may break the records. We can apparently expect even more zoom with the camera of the new flagship.
Another leak shows, the Huawei P40 will have a Dual camera + ToF camera at the front.
— Yash Raj Chaudhary (@hereYashRaj) March 12, 2020
In Huawei P40 series the 2nd generation of the periscope camera is said to have been inspired by eagle eyes. So that means we can probably count on a 10x optical zoom this time. Check our full leaks/rumors/renders/news coverage links below.
Check our Huawei P40 Series Full Coverage:
- Huawei P40 series promo video and a black ceramic variant leaked
- Huawei P40 8GB RAM variant price leaked
- Official Announcement: Huawei P40 series launching globally on March 26 via online
- Huawei P40 new leak shows 5 Color variants
- Huawei executive accidentally leaked P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro protective case price revealed
- P40 Pro Red Flag Customized Poster
- P40 Pro Camera Details
- New Protective Cases
- P40 and P40 Pro Front Camera Shape
- P40 Pro Front Screen
- P40 Prototype
- P40 series 3c certificate
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
- P40 & P40 Pro 5G Certification
- P40 & P40 Renders