Huawei P Smart Z the first pop-up selfie camera smartphone from the company now starts receiving the long-awaited EMUI 10 update. The Huawei P Smart Z model number STK-LX1 EMUI 10 update brings version number EMUI 10.0.0.182.
We request you to take all the backup before installing or downloading EMUI 10.0.0.182 it on your device. Once your backup is done, install/download it via your phone setting, tap on Settings > System > Software update > Check for Updates > Download and install.
Also, you can download Huawei P Smart Z EMUI 10.0.0.182 update via HiCare APP.
Huawei P Smart Z Key Specifications:
Display: 6.59 inch FHD+ resolution (2340×1080), TFT LCD (LTPS), 391 PPI
Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 710F
OS: EMUI 9.0 (Android 9)
RAM/Storage: 4GB RAM + 64GB Storage
Rear Camera: 16MP + 2MP.
Front Camera: 16MP
Dimensions and Weight: 158.1 x 73.1 x 8.8mm (198g)
Sensors: Fingerprint sensor, Ambient light sensor, Digital compass, Gravity sensor, Gyroscope sensor
Others: Fingerprint, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Wi-Fi Direct & USB Type-C.
- Huawei March 2020 Security and EMUI 10 Update List
- These Huawei phones received EMUI 10.0 update
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here is how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How do I receive the latest EMUI update