On January 9, Hurun Research Institute released “2019 Hurun Top 500 Private Enterprises”. The list shows that Alibaba, Tencent and Ping An Insurance have become China’s top three most valuable private companies with market value of 3.8 trillion, 2.9 trillion and 1.5 trillion, and Huawei ranks fourth with a valuation of 1.2 trillion.
In 2019, Hurun China’s top 500 private companies have a total valuation of 12.6 trillion . In comparison, the top ten five years ago had a total valuation of 4.9 trillion and the top ten ten years ago had a total valuation of 1.5 trillion.
Hurun Top 500 Private Enterprises 2019 List:
- Huawei participation in Brazil 5G spectrum
- Huawei Kirin 820 chip coming in the middle 2020
- Huawei registered the MatePod trademark
- UK will make a final decision on Huawei this month
- Huawei Digital New Year Festival Deals
- Download Huawei Mate 20 X 5G EMUI 10.0.0.187 update
- Huawei Y6s launched with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU