Marcos Pontes, Brazil’s Minister of Science, Technology, Innovation, and Communications said that Brazil will not accept any pressure from the United States on whether to allow China’s Huawei to participate in Brazil’s 5G spectrum auction. A good partner always understands each other’s needs (For Huawei)- He said.
Pontes is responsible for establishing the latest generation of ultra-high-speed Internet construction standards in Brazil. He said that he will not veto any company during the 5G spectrum auction in Brazil, and the final auction results will depend entirely on the set indicators.
“According to technical standards, it is difficult to see which of these large companies are not eligible to participate in this auction,” he said.
The 5G spectrum auction in Brazil was originally scheduled for March 2020 and was later postponed to the second half of 2020. He said we are solving a problem and we are making two changes in our system i.e installing a filter on a satellite antenna or changing the transmission frequency used by the television provider.
On the U.S point of view, Pontes cleared that the close relationship between Brazilian President Bolsonaro and U.S. President Trump has helped Brazil gain a lot in science and technology. He is currently seeking cooperation with the United States in a number of technology areas, including artificial intelligence, biotechnology, smart cities, and advanced materials.
But Brazil and China are also discussing cooperation in similar areas. “Technology is an important part of diplomacy,” he said.
Huawei 5G 2020 Latest News:
- Huawei MatePad Pro 5G specifications leaked [Jan 4, 2020]
- Huawei tests first 5G base station via drone [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei Nova 6 5G gets EMUI 10.0.1.135 update [Jan 1, 2020]
- 2020 Together with Huawei nova 6 5G [Jan 1, 2020]
- Huawei gets 5G trial in India [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei is expected to sell 100 million 5G phones in 2020 [Dec 30, 2019]
- Ren Zhengfei: United States had a problem of misjudgment on 5G [Dec 27, 2019]
- Huawei WiFi Pro ; Enjoy 5G network without changing phone [Dec 24, 2019]
- Huawei ranks 1st in 5G mobile phone market [Dec 24, 2019]
- Huawei to lead the global 5G market in 2020; Counterpoint [Dec 20, 2019]
- As expected Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G is a new DxOMark camera Title Holder [Dec 18, 2019]
- Huawei Kirin 990 5G won the best 5G Chip Award in China [Dec 17, 2019]
- Germany will use Huawei equipment to build 5G networks [Dec 11, 2019]
- Huawei 5G module; China Unicom officially released the worlds first 5G Industrial Internet Gateway [Dec 8, 2019]
- Huawei Nova 6 5G vs Honor V30 Pro 5G: Comparison [Dec 6, 2019]