Huawei will launch over-the-ear headset in 2020: On Nov 25th, 2019 Huawei unveiled the list of interesting products at the launch event in China, Includes the MatePad Pro, MateBook D 15-inches, Huawei’s 75-inch smart screen, and Sound X. After the launch event, CEO of Huawei Consumer Business, Yu Chengdong said during an interview that the company is planning to launch over-the-ear headphones which should go official in 2020.
He also said that the company is currently working hard on the upcoming headphones which will be technologically advanced and will be a unique product.
He says that the company will seize on the goodwill of such good-performing headphones and will continue to offer outstanding products to the users, such as the upcoming Huawei over-the-ear headphones.
- Here is the launch date of Huawei MatePad Pro 5G version: Huawei’s CEO
- Record: 1 million Huawei and Honor smartphones updated to EMUI 10
- Huawei 5G Mobile WiFi pre-order activated, starting price is $242
- Huawei MateBook D 15 and MateBook D 14 laptop launched in China
- Huawei MatePad Pro Launched with 10.8-inch punch-hole display, 15W wireless charging
- Huawei P30 Lite users now getting EMUI 10.0 beta program in India