Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor V20, and Honor Magic 2 getting the Magic UI 4.0 version 126.96.36.199 update. This update optimizes the system stability of some scenes, and it is recommended that you update. To recall, the sable Magic UI 4 update for all these devices was rolled out at the starting of this year. Check the changelog below.
Honor 20 YAL-AL00
Honor 20 YAL-TL00
Honor 20 PRO YAL-AL10
Honor V20 PCT-AL10
Honor V20 PCT-TL10
Honor Magic 2 TNY-AL00
Honor Magic 2 TNY-TL00
Optimizes the system stability.
Honor 20 smartphone runs on Android v9.0 (Pie) (Upgradable) operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2.6 GHz, Dual core, Cortex A76 + 1.92 GHz, Dual-core, Cortex A76 + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Cortex A55) processor. Honor 20 smartphone is runs on the HiSilicon Kirin 980 Chipset and for the memory, it has 6 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
As far as the camera concern, the buyers get a 32 MP f/2.0 Primary Camera(0.8µm pixel size) and on the rear, there’s a 48+16+2+2 MP camera with features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3750 mAh battery.
- Huawei Mate 10 series getting HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update [CN]
- Honor 10 and V10 gets HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 beta update
- HarmonyOS ecosystem adds over 700 hardware partners [HarmonyOS Connect]
- HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 update rolling out for Honor Magic 2, Honor V20 Series and Honor 20 series
- Huawei MatePad 10.4-inch getting 18.104.22.168 update [HarmonyOS]