Top tips and tricks to make Huawei Mate 20 X even better: Before moving to the top tips and tricks lets have a quick info about the Mate 20 X, Talking about the launch date and core specifications of Huawei Mate 20 X, the Mate 20 X was launched in October 2018. The phone comes with a 7.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2244 pixels and an aspect ratio of 18.7:9. Huawei Mate 20 X is powered by an octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor that features 2 cores clocked at 2.6GHz, 2 cores clocked at 1.92GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.8GHz. It comes with 6GB of RAM.
The Huawei Mate 20 X runs Android 9.0 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Huawei Mate 20 X supports wireless charging. The Huawei Mate 20 X on the rear includes a 40-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 20-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture and a third 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. To take a selfie the Mate 20 X featured a 24-megapixel camera, with an f/2.0 aperture.
The Huawei Mate 20 X runs EMUI 9.0 based on Android 9.0 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via Nano Memory Card card (up to 256GB).
Tips & Tricks HUAWEI Mate 20 X:
How to enable HUAWEI Mate 20 X to download apps from other sources than Google Play: Normally the Google Play is the default app in any Android device. It has most of the apps you need. But somehow if you dint get the option try the below steps to get it done.
1: First of all, go to Settings and under System you will find “Security”. Click on it.
2: Then choose “Unknown sources” and tick it.
3. You should get the information that installing an application from unknown sources could be very harmful to your device.
4. If you are 100% certain you want to do that click OK and it should get ticked.
Get an Always-On display: As the Mate 20 X is OLED it offers a display on the homescreen even when the phone is inactive. However, this is off by default and not found in Display settings. Instead: swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Home Screen & Wallpaper > Always on Display. This can be scheduled to start/end or be on all day, as desired.
Change the lock screen wallpaper / screen saver / cover: Swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > select Home Screen & Wallpaper > Magazine Unlock. Here you can select pre-designated image banks, which are categorised, or add your own gallery. A different image will show each time you activate the phone.
How to block apps with a password in your phone?
By installing one of the apps below you can be sure that whoever will be using your device will not stumble upon your very personal applications.
-Smart App Protector
How to turn off the auto-updates in HUAWEI Mate 20 X?
-Firstly go to Google Play and click Menu
-Afterwards find Settings
– Then click on Auto-Updates App
-Choose whether you wish not to have any auto-updates, have them at any time or only over Wi-Fi
Display personal signature/text: If you want a little personal message on the homescreen (it’s default type only). swipe down from the top of the home screen > hit the settings cog icon > Home screen & wallpaper > Lock screen signature. Then type in the box and hit save.
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: One-handed mode
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: Performance mode
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: Wireless Reverse Charging
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: Show Notifications
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: Switch to Navigation Gestures
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: Dolby Atmos
- How To Change Display Density On Huawei P30 pro
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: How To Turn On Display for Notifications
- Huawei P30/P30 Pro Tips: Raise Phone to Answer Calls
- How to use Huawei P30 and P30 Pro as a Car Key
- Huawei P30 Pro camera tips and tricks
- Quick Tip: How to update any Huawei device to EMUI 9
- How to use slow motion on Huawei P20 Pro
- How to change keyboard in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to change keyboard language in Huawei P20 Pro
- First 5 things you should do with your Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- How to Reset FRP Bypass Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- How to fix black screen issue on Huawei P20 Pro