Huawei at HarmonyOS Connect made an announcement regarding the HarmonyOS future and capabilities. During this event, the company has stated that the HarmonyOS hardware ecosystem has been rebranded as HarmonyOS Connect. HarmonyOS is a smart terminal operating system built for the age of the internet of everything, said Yang Haisong, vice president of the company’s consumer business artificial intelligence.
Huawei also shared the HarmonyOS Connect brand upgrade plan to help partners make good products, sell good products, and operate good products.
At the HarmonyOS Partner Summit, Huawei officially announced the HarmonyOS Connect brand upgrade plan. The two major brands of “HUAWEI HiLink” and “Powered by HarmonyOS” were fully upgraded to “HarmonyOS Connect“.
Huawei HarmonyOS is a full-scene distributed operating system officially released by Huawei in 2019. According to the plan, from September 10, 2020, HarmonyOS will be oriented to large screens, watches, cars, etc. 128KB-128MB. In April 2021, it will be open source for terminals with memory 128MB-4GB, and after October 2021, it will be open source for all devices above 4GB.
Now, according to Weibo tipster – Peng peng, Huawei executive revealed that HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system will be released on June 2, 2021. At that time, many smartphones will be able to upgrade over HarmonyOS, and currently, the platform has been joined by more than 200 mainstream mobile apps.
HARMONYOS 2.0 BETA 1st BATCH DEVICES:
- Huawei Mate 40 series
- Huawei Mate 30 series
- Huawei P40 series
- Huawei Mate X2
HARMONYOS 2.0 BETA 2ND BATCH DEVICES:
- Huawei Nova 6
- Huawei Nova 6 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 5G
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro 5G
- Huawei Nova 8
- Huawei Nova 8 Pro
- Huawei MatePad 10.8 inch
Furthermore, Huawei has also planned to launch a number of new smart products on June 2, that could feature pre-installed HarmonyOS and will directly be sold among consumers.
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs iOS 14
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Video: EMUI 11 vs HarmonyOS 2.0 Beta 3
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs EMUI 11
- Huawei released HarmonyOS Connect brand upgrade plan
- HarmonyOS hardware ecosystem rebranded as HarmonyOS Connect
- Huawei HarmonyOS is expected to achieve 16 percent market share this year
- Hongmeng OpenHarmony 2.0 has 4.6 million lines of key code, which is equal to 30 percent of Android 10 (15.25 million lines)
- Download HarmonyOS System Apps
- Huawei HarmonyOS will be delivered in a large scale next month