According to the last HarmonyOS updates, it seems that Huawei will start Harmony OS 2.0 the third-largest mobile phone operating system outside of Android and iOS, on a large scale as early as June 2021.
In terms of software partners, Huawei has selected the top 200 manufacturers in the Chinese application market to use. It has now confirmed that about 70% of the initial cooperation has been established.
Last month many Huawei users have received the HarmonyOS 2.0 developer public beta. The official description shows that HarmonyOS is a new generation of an intelligent terminal operating system, which provides a unified language for the intelligence, interconnection and collaboration of different devices.
Huawei’s HarmonyOS brings a simple, smooth, continuous, safe, and reliable full-scene interactive experience which you can see in the videos below.
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs iOS 14
- Video: EMUI 11 vs HarmonyOS 2.0 Beta 3
- Video: HarmonyOS 2.0 vs EMUI 11
Earlier, Huawei’s vice chairman and rotating chairman Hu Houkun stated that HarmonyOS has attracted more than 20 hardware vendors and 280 application vendors to participate in ecological systems. Below you can find more information related to HarmonyOS 2.0.
- Autonavi Map app HarmonyOS edition now available for Huawei Watch
- HarmonyOS 2.0 beta 2nd batch: These 7 new Huawei models are included
- Honor 30, 20, V20, V30 to get HarmonyOS update
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Apps are consuming less power and memory as compared to EMUI 11
- Huawei HarmonyOS: Youku video streaming and playback can be free of ads
- Huawei HarmonyOS 2.0 boot interface removed Powered By Android