A new detail about the Huawei P40 Pro has leaked by the well-known leaker @evleaks. He does indeed claim the P40 Pro will be available in a ceramic variant. Evan Blass also suggests the ceramic design is “inspired” by the Samsung Galaxy S10+.
Earlier, The Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings leaked, it says the smartphone may use a four-sided curved surface design.
Following up to the recent leaks, we have seen the Pro cases, Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings , two different renders (Render 1st, Render 2nd), the Huawei P40 camera component, and the smartphones will enter with 3 models (All the three Huawei P40 flagships should be powered by the Kirin 990 5G but the base model may come with the Kirin 990, the processor without an integrated 5G modem) in the market, as far now we know everything about the Huawei P40 series.
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Yet to be announced.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings leaked [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 lite tempered film/glass leaked [Jan 10, 2020]
- Huawei P40 series will use a NEVER SEEN design [Jan 9, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]