How to Use Dual-View Camera Mode on Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 Pro
After updating your device to EMUI 9.1 firmware, follow the below steps to enjoy Huawei’s latest EMUI feature:
1. Launch the Camera app on your device.
2. From the options to change mode, you need to select ‘More’.
3. Tap on ‘Dual-View’.
4. Start recording the video on your device by tapping on the record button.
5. Once done, tap on the record button again to stop the recording.
- How To Change Display Density On Huawei P30 pro
- Huawei P30 Pro Tips And Tricks: How To Turn On Display for Notifications
- Huawei P30/P30 Pro Tips: Raise Phone to Answer Calls
- How to use Huawei P30 and P30 Pro as a Car Key
- Huawei P30 Pro camera tips and tricks
- Quick Tip: How to update any Huawei device to EMUI 9
- How to use slow motion on Huawei P20 Pro
- How to change keyboard in Huawei P20 Pro
- How to change keyboard language in Huawei P20 Pro
- First 5 things you should do with your Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- How to Reset FRP Bypass Google Account on Huawei Mate 20 Pro
- How to fix black screen issue on Huawei P20 Pro