Huawei Mate 40 Series launch is just three days away and the series to include Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design. Recently the Mate 40 Pro smartphone specifications have been leaked which shows the smartphone will come with the company’s next Kirin SoC named Kirin 9000. Now, HuaweiAilesi with its latest screenshot cleared that the smartphone is set to launch with Kirin 9000 and EMUI 11.
The Mate 40 Pro will feature a 6.76-inch OLED display with a screen resolution of 2772 x 1344. Just like the regular Mate 40, the display will be curved on its sides and feature a pill-shaped cutout to accommodate front cameras.
A recent report suggests that in Europe, the Mate 40 Pro to get 8GB of RAM and 256GB variant and the rear camera will consist 50MP f/1.9 primary sensor with OIS, a 20MP f/1.8 ultra-wide-angle sensor, and a 12MP f/3.4 telephoto shooter. At front, the device will get 13MP f/2.4 selfie camera and a 3D sensor (ToF).
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro 5G full specifications and real renders leaked
- Here is the Huawei Mate 40 RS Porsche Design rear camera design
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro Plus (NOP-AN00) leak retail box confirmed 12GB RAM and Ceramic Black color
- Huawei Mate 40 series rear six-camera lens setup leaked
- Bye Bye Oreo: Huawei Mate 40 series rear camera design announced
- Video Leak: Huawei Watch GT2 Porsche Design to launch along with Mate 40 Series
- Announcement: Huawei FreeBuds Studio will launch alongside Mate 40 Series
- Ahead of launch, Huawei Mate 40 Pro Spotted on Geekbench with Kirin 9000 SoC, 8GB RAM and more
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro E may debut along with the Mate 40 Series
- Huawei Mate 40 series launching on October 22, Leap Further Ahead
- Huawei Mate 40 TENAA listing reveals 6.5 inch display, 4000mAh battery and check alleged Mate 40 Pro subway images