Huawei Mate 40 series is launching on October 22 and along with the flagship devices, the company will introduce new smart products. Since the rumors have been started about the upcoming Mate 40 Series it is cleared that the Mate 40 Pro (+) model will launch with 12GB RAM (256GB Storage).
The retail box of the Mate 40 Pro+ shows the smartphone will come with model name – NOP-AN00 and the color of this 5G smartphone will be Ceramic Black (Same as the Huawei P40 Pro Plus).
Earlier, the image of the rear camera spotted online which shows the six cameras with a hexagonal shape. Also, the camera design at the rear side may be different for other smartphones in the same line-up.
The Huawei’s Mate 40 series may include Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro +, and Mate 40 RS Porsche Design 4 models, which are expected to be equipped with Huawei’s self-developed chip Kirin 9000.
- Huawei Mate 40 series rear six-camera lens setup leaked
- Bye Bye Oreo: Huawei Mate 40 series rear camera design announced
- Video Leak: Huawei Watch GT2 Porsche Design to launch along with Mate 40 Series
- Announcement: Huawei FreeBuds Studio will launch alongside Mate 40 Series
- Ahead of launch, Huawei Mate 40 Pro Spotted on Geekbench with Kirin 9000 SoC, 8GB RAM and more
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro E may debut along with the Mate 40 Series
- Huawei Mate 40 series launching on October 22, Leap Further Ahead
- Huawei Mate 40 TENAA listing reveals 6.5 inch display, 4000mAh battery and check alleged Mate 40 Pro subway images