According to Huawei Consumer Business CEO Yu Chengdong in an interview, the Huawei P40, P40 Pro will be released in Paris, France March this year (it is said to be the 26th).
Yesterday, A series of high-resolution renderings of the P40 Pro, including multiple angles, camera details, and color matching were leaked. Now following by the same well-known leaker evleaks, the P40 code is “Anna” and the P40 Pro code is “Elsa” .
As per the previous leaks, the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro will be the first smartphones to use in-screen aperture cameras. Among them, the Pro will have a dual front camera with five cameras on the back. It is expected to provide 10 times optical zoom and up to 52 MP for the first time.
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Both phones are said to be released on March 26.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 Pro All Renders [Jan 17, 2020]
- Huawei P40 and P40 Pro 5 colors render leaked [Jan 16, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro camera specifications leaked [Jan 16, 2020]
- Huawei P40 new render with 5 cameras (Dual Hole-Punch) [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings leaked
- Huawei P40 Pro will get a Ceramic Edition variant [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 series will use a NEVER SEEN design [Jan 9, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]