The company’s next flagship smartphone, the Huawei P40, and Huawei P40 Pro to be launch at the end of March 2020(Paris). According to the recent leaks, the Huawei P40 Pro is equipped with 52 MP main cameras, has a 1 / 1.33-inch outsole, and uses Quad Bayer technology, which is the rumored 16-in-1 technology.
The main camera with a larger bottom and 16-in-1 technology, the P40 Pro may also debut a dual-prism periscope lens that supports 10x optical zoom. If the company reveals the same specs, the video and photos under extreme night scene environments will have a higher quality.
Recently, Huawei has applied for trademarks such as Quad-Curve Overflow (Quad Curved Screen), Ultra Vision Camera, Ultra Vision Sensor and 5G AR, which may be used in the P40 series.
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Yet to be announced.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 new render with 5 cameras (Dual Hole-Punch) [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings leaked Huawei P40 Pro will get a Ceramic Edition variant [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro will get a Ceramic Edition variant [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 series will use a NEVER SEEN design [Jan 9, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]