The Huawei upcoming P series smartphones P40 and P40 Pro are launching this year, today the new renders were published by 91mobiles, the below renders shows Huawei P40 smartphone will have a front dual camera (Dual Hole-Punch) in the upper left corner and three Leica cameras arranged vertically in the rear.
The Huawei P40 & P40 Pro will be launching with 6.1 inches and 6.2 inches screen, 5G versions this year. Check the latest render by 91mobiles below,
According to the (@RODENT950 twitter) the Huawei P40 to launch with a flat-screen instead of the curved display. The specifications of Huawei P40 include Kirin 990+ Barron 5000 dual 7nm chips, 32 MP in front in 3mm hole, and 40 MP + 20MP ultra-wide + 8MP telephoto + TOF.
The Huawei P40 will support 40W wired fast charge, 27W wireless fast charge. Also, it is cleared that the P40 series will support dual-mode 5G but it will use Kirin 990+ Barron 5000 or Kirin 990 5G SOC yet to be announced. Considering that the entire Mate 30 series 5G version is equipped with Kirin 990 5G SOC, it is not ruled out that the P40 series may also be equipped with Kirin 990 5G SOC as standard.
Huawei P40 Preview Note:
Huawei P40 Launch Month: March 2020
Huawei P40 Launch Date: Yet to be announced.
Huawei P40, P40 Pro Latest News:
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel CAD drawings leaked Huawei P40 Pro will get a Ceramic Edition variant [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro will get a Ceramic Edition variant [Jan 15, 2020]
- Huawei P40 series will use a NEVER SEEN design [Jan 9, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro case renders leak [Jan 7, 2020]
- Huawei P40 Pro another render [Jan 6, 2020]
- Huawei P40 camera component leaked [Jan 5, 2020]
- P40 series will have 3 models [Jan 3, 2020]
- Huawei P40 specifications leaked [Dec 31, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Preview ; HMS, 10x Zoom, Renders, Specs [Dec 29, 2019]
- Huawei P40 Pro front panel image leaked [Dec 25, 2019]