As we know, this month (March 2020) Huawei will unveil the most-awaited P series smartphones i.e Huawei P40 series flagship phones on March 26th via an online conference. The phones are said to be the most powerful 5G devices. The list includes Huawei P40 series, Huawei Nova 7 series, Honor 30 series, and Honor 10X series. Now, let’s check the list of upcoming Huawei smartphones which will launch between March and April 2020.
These 13 Huawei and Honor phones coming in March and April 2020:
- Huawei P40
- Huawei P40 pro
- Huawei P40 Lite
- Huawei P40 Lite E
- Huawei P40 Premium
- Huawei P40 (Unknown)
- Huawei Nova 7 SE
- Huawei Nova 7
- Huawei Nova 7 Pro
- Honor 30i
- Honor 30 Pro
- Honor 10X
Some smartphones from the above list will support 40W fast charging tech and includes 5G variants. These 13 smartphones are the most rumored phones throughout this year. We would like to see one or more smartphones added to this list.
Huawei P40 Series: (March 26, 2020)
On March 26, Huawei’s P40 series of global online conferences witnessed a new standard for mobile imaging. Huawei P40 Pro will enter with a dual-hole full-screen design, in the core, it will have Kirin 990 chip, a front 32-megapixel dual camera, and a rear-matrix Leica five-camera module.
- Huawei P40 hands-on images leaked: Real or Fake?
- Huawei P40 Teardown image leaked
- Huawei P40, P40 Pro, P40 Lite European prices revealed
- These Two Huawei P40 models Certified by Thailand’s NBTC Certification
- Huawei P40 series promo video and a black ceramic variant leaked
- Huawei P40 8GB RAM variant price leaked
- Official Announcement: Huawei P40 series launching globally on March 26 via online
- Huawei P40 new leak shows 5 Color variants
- Huawei executive accidentally leaked P40 Pro
- Huawei P40 Pro protective case price revealed
- P40 Pro Red Flag Customized Poster
- P40 Pro Camera Details
- New Protective Cases
- P40 and P40 Pro Front Camera Shape
- P40 Pro Front Screen
- P40 Prototype
- P40 series 3c certificate
- Wi-Fi 6+ in Huawei P40 & P40 Pro
- P40 & P40 Pro 5G Certification
- P40 & P40 Renders
Honor 30 Series: (April 2020)
Based on Huawei’s current product line, the Honor 30 series is expected to include at least two models, the Honor 30 and the Honor 30 Pro. The front is expected to be a punch-hole full-screen (full-view screen), equipped with Kirin 990 5G chip, and 64 MP.
Huawei Nova 7 5G Series: (April 2020)
According to a recent leak, the Huawei Nova 7 SE is likely to get a 6.5-inch display and it will be a punch-hole cutout for the selfie camera.
- 6.5-inch hole-punch display
- Side fingerprints
- 64MP rear camera(quad) (possibly IMX686)
- Kirin mid-range 5G chip (upcoming chipset from Huawei that is Kirin 820)
- 22.5W fast charge
- Huawei Nova 7 SE to get Kirin 5G Chipset and 22.5W Fast Charging
- [Launching in April 2020] Huawei Nova 7 5G series
Honor 10X Series:
The Honor 10X will reportedly be announced soon and will feature Huawei’s Kirin 820 5G SoC. Stay tuned for information.