Huawei & Honor released the latest version of EMUI (Emotion UI) to all the supported models. If you are wondering how and where to check the latest EMUI 10 version update, then you came to the right place.
There are two ways to install the latest update in your smartphones,
1) Open Settings
2) Open System
3) Click on Software Update.
In software updates, you can see whether the latest version of the update is available for your device or not. If you see the latest update hit Download & Install.
Via HiCare (Support) App:
1) Open HiCare App
2) Check Quick Services Section
3) Click on Update
4) Download & Install.
Thanks. Hope you find it interesting and useful. If you have comments, questions or just want to discuss, do not hesitate to leave a comment or email us on email@example.com.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- How to Transfer Data from Old Phone to New Huawei phone
- Beginner’s Guide: What to Do With Your New Honor SmartWatch
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- How to disable DIGITAL BALANCE in Huawei Devices?
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
- How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center?
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices