Delete the software update data:
- Open Settings, and search for and access Apps.
- Touch 3 dots icon, and enable Show system processes.
- In the search bar, search for and access Software update.
- Go to Storage > Clear data.
For versions earlier than EMUI 9.0, search for System update instead.
Make sure that your phone has a good Internet connection, and go to Settings > System > Software update > Check for updates. Follow the on-screen instructions to download the update package again and then update your phone.
If your phone still can’t be updated or fails to power on at all, take your device and proof of purchase to an authorized Huawei Customer Service Centre for assistance.
Check More Tips & Tricks:
- Beginner’s Guide: What to Do With Your New Honor SmartWatch
- How to enable Games Services in Huawei AppGallery
- How to disable DIGITAL BALANCE in Huawei Devices?
- What is Huawei AppGallery and How to submit App?
- How to enable Huawei Quick Apps Center?
- How to mirror screen using Honor 9N?
- How to extend Huawei Phone battery life
- WhatsApp Dark Mode Live, Check how to enable it
- Not getting Huawei Watch faces? Here’s how to fix
- How to Integrate Huawei HMS Core
- How to create a Huawei ID quickly
- How to Update Huawei Devices using HiCare App
- How to fix Common Errors in Huawei Health App
- How to hard reset Huawei or Honor smartphones
- How to use Wi-Fi Bridge to extend Wi-Fi
- How to Import and Export Contacts on Huawei devices