In mainland China, Huawei has released the January 2022 security patch update for the P40 Pro and P40 Pro+ smartphone users. The latest update comes with version number HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168. This update incorporates security patches and enhances the security of the mobile phone system.
Huawei P40 Pro and P40 Pro Plus January 2022 security patch changelog:
Huawei P40 Pro 5G – ELS-AN00 & ELS-TN00
Huawei P40 Pro+5G – ELS-AN10
Version update: 22.214.171.124 → 126.96.36.199
List of changes
This update improves system security using security patches.
Integrated Android security patches released in January 2022 for improved system security. It fixes 2 critical, 12 high levels of CVEs, 47 medium levels of CVEs while there’s no low level of CVEs.
Huawei P40 Pro Specifications:
- Display Size: 6.58 inches
- Type: OLED, up to 90 Hz frame refresh rate
- Resolution: FHD+ 2640 x 1200 Pixels
- Splash, Water, and Dust Resistant: IP68
- Processor: HUAWEI Kirin 990 5G (Octa-core 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.86 GHz + 2 x Cortex-A76 Based 2.36 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 1.95 GHz)
- GPU: 16-Core Mali-G76
- Operating System: EMUI 10.1 (Based on Android 10)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM + 256 GB ROM
- Rear Camera:50 MP Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS) + 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture) + 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (f/3.4 aperture, OIS) + 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- Front Camera:32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture) + Depth Camera
- Battery: 4,200 mAh, HUAWEI SuperCharge (Max 40 W)
- Sensors: Gesture Sensor, Gravity Sensor, Infrared Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Colour Temperature Sensor
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? You can send us an email (email@example.com) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.