Huawei has started sending HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update for 13 Huawei and Honor devices. This update is rolling out for nolog users who have successfully registered for the internal test. The latest HMOS 2 update brings system and display optimization. Check the latest Huawei updates.
These 13 Huawei devices have received HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update so far:
- Huawei Enjoy 10 Plus STK-AL00 & STK-TL00
- Honor V10 (BKL-AL00), (BKL-AL20) & (BKL-TL10)
- Honor 10 (COL-AL10) & (COL-TL10)
- Honor 9X HLK-AL00 & HLK-AL00a
- Honor 9X PRO HLK-AL10
- Huawei MatePad 11
- Huawei Nova 4 (VCE-AL00) & (VCE-TL00)
- Huawei Mate 10 – ALP-AL00 & ALP-TL00
- Huawei Mate 10 Porsche Design BLA- AL00
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro – BLA-AL00 & BLA-TL00
- Huawei P20 – EML-AL00 & EML-TL00
- Huawei P20 Pro – CLT-AL00, CLT -AL01, CLT-AL00l, CLT-TL00 & CLT-TL01
- Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design – NEO-AL00
Version Update: 188.8.131.52/188 -> 184.108.40.206
[Optimization] Optimizes the display effect of some cards in the control center.
[Optimization] Optimize the system stability of some situations.
[Call] Fix the problem of the screen delay in the incoming call situation.
[Bluetooth] Fix the problem that the Bluetooth connection device is abnormal in some situations.
[Display] Fixed an issue where screenshots of some scenes were displayed abnormally.
Received the latest EMUI update on your smartphone? you can send us an email at (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Screenshots/Updates/Versions/Changelogs.
Join Huawei Update (Social Links) – Telegram